Wednesday 8 February 2012

New addition

I got tattooed by Job De Quay in the middle of January. I saw his stuff at the London convention this year and new I wanted to get tattooed by him one day, little did I know, I would only have to travel to Llanelli. Lee Hadfield came into the shop on his way to get him from the train station. Neither of them had advertised that he was coming so he had no bookings. That was on the monday and he tattooed me on the friday ( it would of been sooner but I had to work) .


My mum used to draw portraits of native American chiefs, such as Sitting Bull and American Horse. Me and my brother were really little but I can remember being in awe of them. There have always been reference books on the book shelves and various related artwork and masks on the wall. I have been around the imagery a lot growing up and it was probably where I first became interested in pattern. Anyway, this isn't Miami ink, you don't need to read some long story about why I got this tattoo, so basically I  have liked a lot of native american imagery for a long times thats why I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment