Tuesday 24 January 2012

Back on track.

Recently this has become a blog about dogs! Which is not what it was initially meant to be. One, of my (chinese ) new years resolution is to get this blog back on track. Which means more posts, which means doing more to blog about. It is so easy to get stuck in a rut of going to work, coming home sitting in front of the t.v. Pretty uninspiring huh! So, for this post I thought I would share some images which have inspired me this past week.

 These lovely cushions are from room #39

I love these limited edition prints from Hardlyart. These prints are available from Ocean gallery on oxford street in Swansea. They would make a lovely gift for valentines day.



I really like these prints from Conilab's etsy shop. 


 I have fallen in love with Drew Mosleys illustrations. I love them so much. They are everything I wish I could achieve. 





2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    can't remember how I got here, surfing around at nights. I definately came here because of the attractive title of your blog. My first visit was a year ago. Now I notice, that a year has past and I'm here again. I just like to come here for a visit. That's all I'd like to say.
    Best wishes from around the corner - Bremen, Germany - Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please come again. Thank again, Amy

    ReplyDelete