Sunday 6 May 2012

They say you shouldn't meet your idols...

They do say you shouldn't meet your idols and this is what I did.
 I went on a safari over Exmoor with Johnny Kingdom. It was a christmas present from my dad, who also came along.
Johnny is quite possibly one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He is so full of energy ( he is in his seventies) and he is so inspiring. His knowledge of animals and the environment is unbelievable. I can't express how amazing he is.
I was amazed by how he could spot a herd of deer, far away in the distance, while driving and telling us his bizarre but hilarious stories.
We saw over 200 deer, ravens, highland cattle, golden plover, exmoor ponies, skylark, herons..... 
I never expected to see so much! I had such a lovely day and I think everyone should experience a Johnny Kingdom safari , so, go book it now! 





here are a few more photos from our weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment