Tuesday 21 February 2012

the newest member of our family.

Meet Tilly. She is the newest member of the little Evans family. She has been with us for eight days and already I can't imagine coming home and not having her running to greet me or waking up in the night with her sleeping on my feet. 

She is eleven months old and is a siamese cross ( that is not the reason we chose her) she is the most affectionate cat I have ever met. Everyone who comes in through the door is greeted individually.


Tilly is fascinated with the gerbils. Not in an aggressive way, she just loves to sit and watch them.


Betty and Olive aren't bothered by her either. They haven't been acting differently and will go nose to nose with her through the bars trying to figure out who she is.


She is so pretty and tiny. Its crazy to think she has already, in her short life, had a litter of kittens.
I am so glad we picked her, she is perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment